Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More Pictures of Sim Acres (WIP)

I've been working on Sim Acres a lot this past week. Right now, I'm focusing on editing and completing lots and filling out districts, but haven't really done much painting or landscaping yet.

Here are some pictures as this world is shaping up. I'd say it's about 50% done at this point.

Vito's Junkyard


A neighborhood in the art deco district, which is almost completely finished.

One of the houses in the art deco district
Overview of Sim Acres, with art deco district in foreground.
Neighborhood with Mediterranean-style houses
Downtown district, with lawn leading up to City Hall.
Suburban district. In the grey areas will be rabbit holes and venues

Overview of Sim Acres, with suburban area in foreground
Waterfront houses
Right now, the art deco district is 95% finished and Downtown 65%. The suburban, waterfront, and other areas, I'm still trying to figure out how to flesh them out, which is why Sim Acres is taking so long to complete. In any event, I'll keep posting pictures as I work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment