Friday, March 11, 2016

New World: Sim Acres (WIP)

Well, after the release of Riverside, it looks like I've become obsessed with world building--and after I told myself I would never, ever build another world after Oceanview. Silly me!  :-P

In any event, the new world I'm currently working on is Sim Acres, yet another city. I'm building it specifically for my TS1 families that I remade in TS3, and when I populate it, I'll try and include some famous TS1 EA families, including the Pleasants, Mashugas and Roomies.

As you can see from the pictures below, it's fairly underway, about 45% done. I haven't added all the trees and little details yet and only done some minimal painting.





I'm really hoping that I get this world out before the year is over. It's funny...when you're building a world and it's nearly halfway done, you think, "Oh, I'll be done in no time, maybe two months tops!" Then before you know it, it's a year later and you're still rebuilding sections and tweaking everything. I hope that won't be the case for Sim Acres and that it'll be completed by the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment