Friday, April 1, 2016

Sim Acres (WIP)--Underground Scene (Club) and Other Pics

This week, I built a club called the Underground Scene in Sim Acres that is several basement levels deep. It was my first time experimenting with more than one basement level in The Sims 3. I wish I had experimented with basements sooner, because it was fun playing around with them.

What I like about this club is that it looks completely different from what you would expect on the ground level. I think when people take their sims here, they will be pleasantly surprised by what they find.

The Underground Scene Club

The experiment inspired me to create a funny novelty family in Sim Acres, but I won't say who they are right now or what makes them so funny. It's a secret!

Sim Acres after Dark
I've also begun taking some night pics of Sim Acres to get a feel for how the entire world will look after dark. I think it looks pretty neat so far, but it's high time I started adding some street lights.

School/stadium, horse ranch and training center.

Suburban area, with city in background

'
Art deco district
The roundabout in Downtown Sim Acres. Kind of bare right now,
but I'll dress it up soon!

More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment