Friday, September 2, 2016

Pics from Oceanview Revamp (WIP)

Currently, I am working on a revamp of Oceanview because of some nagging issues I've always had with parts of the world. This week, I spent some time to play test it and took some screenshots along the way so you could see some of the revisions I've made:

New park venue in the Downtown area, including a Showtime stage

New consignment store called Consignments R Us, located Downtown
A new venue that I'm still tweaking. Originally, I made it into a coffee house,
but now I think I'll turn it into a dive bar.
Renovated Brewster neighborhood, the area that sits on a
hill overlooking Downtown.
A new disco club, located in Downtown, called Circus
Overview of Oceanview pond, looking towards the lighthouse,
beach area and apartment towers
Shot of Downtown at night.
A new club, called The Manhattan
New firehouse, Ladder 67
New Oceanview Festival Grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment