Monday, February 24, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): "Co-op City"

I finally fleshed out an area of Pottersville that I have nicknamed "Co-op City." This is a neighborhood consisting mostly of high rise brick developments, based on areas like this in NYC. I have the buildings and lots I want in place; all I have to do is finish the apartments inside the Night Life apartment shells.

Co-op City at night.


Co-op city during the day (11 PM). It still
kind of looks bare because I still need to put down
some trees and terrain painting.

An off-ramp (seen to the right) brings visitors to Co-op City.

Co-op City from a completely different angle.

There will be a shopping center near the
neighborhood. In the foreground (the yellow building)
is the salon/tattoo parlor.
 

Co-op City from the water. I still haven't
completed the waterfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment