Sunday, December 28, 2014

Fixed Brooklyn Brownstone Lot for Oceanview

I was playing Oceanview last night and noticed a major goof I had never, ever noticed before. Apparently, the Brooklyn Brownstone lot had the windows put in the wrong way and I never really finished the backyard.

Windows are wrong!
I don't know how I missed it because I've playtested this lot before, but stranger things have happened, I guess. In any event, I have the corrected version online at my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8533181. Just bulldoze the current one and replace.

Here's a wider shot of the street so you know exactly where to look for it. It's opposite the mini-plaza with the science fountain and flags, which is next to the small community garden:



Okay, you may be wondering what the big deal is; the windows are in backwards--so what? Well, Pogo the dog, the cute little dog that lives here, showed me. When the windows are in backwards, either dogs or sims that want to look out the window will go outside the building, since the "inside" of the window is outside. Very annoying or stupid funny, depending on how you look at it! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment