Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sim Acres (WIP): Update (1/8/15)

Below are some pictures of some of the progress I've been making with Sim Acres. Right now, I'm just working out certain districts to get a feel for them. I still haven't painted the terrain yet or added too many world objects. I'll do that much later.

A strip mall-style garage. I just might make this a decorative lot.

Area leading up to City Hall. I wanted to make it in the style of a World's Fair.
 As much as I like it, I still have a lot of landscaping to do here.
Shopping Centre - I love how the rabbit hole blends right in with the townhouses.
Shopping Centre - Overview. This is in the suburban area of Sim Acres.
I'm really happy about it;it really feels like one of those cheesy strip mall
 areas you see in the suburbs, which is what I intended!
An overview of Sim Acres, looking from the city area. I have quite a few more skyscrapers and plazas to add.
That's about it for now. Progress on Sim Acres is moving at a steady pace. I'd say it's probably about 45% done. Currently, I'm heavily focused in the city area, since that is the least developed district. Once I add some buildings and a few plazas, I'll come back with more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment