Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New WIP (Tentatively Titled "Pottersville"): Overview

Well, here I am again, building another world. I've tentatively calling it "Pottersville," but might call it something else in the future. This is yet another really large city world (because I love cities) that will come with several districts. Below are some older photos of the world in its earliest phases:




A large river will be running through this world, connected by two bridges,
with a riverside park on either side. 

This is Downtown.

A cliff on which I plan to place several modernist houses
overlooking the water.

Neighborhood on the other side of the river from Downtown. 

Same neighborhood. 
I have no idea when I'll finish this world, but I'll keep posting photos as I update. Right now, I'd say that it's about at 30% completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment