Friday, January 31, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): Jolla Estates

Jolla Estates is a small community of condo-style apartment buildings with super cute and cheap studio and one-bedroom apartments. I've finished most of the buildings, but not the neighborhood itself, which is going to have one or two community lots.


Overview of Jolla Estates (unfinished)

Another overview. In the foreground is
supposed to be a public pool but I'm not sure
if I'll keep it or turn it into a club.

One of the condos. There are two styles, one that is
L-shaped and the other a zig-zag. The one above is zigzag style.

Another condo (WIP), this time with garage.

One of the L-shaped condos.
I have taken a little break from this neighborhood now to do some terrain painting and work on other areas of the world, but rest assured, I'll be back to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment