Friday, March 13, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): An Update

For months now, I've been neglecting a part of Pottersville that I was putting off because I just didn't know what to to put there or how to flesh it out. (I didn't even do any terrain painting!) But this week, I finally started working on it. It's an area of the world that leads into the Seaside Townhouse neighborhood and is backed by a large hill that contains a radio tower:

An aerial shot of the area that is finally being worked on.

A little terrain painting. I plan to add some trees and rocks
here, as well as do some more terrain painting.

Some terrain painting and landscaping (still unfinished).
This is a large freshwater pond, to give sims some fishing options.

Plateau that I've done some terrain painting on. I will
be adding trees soon.
Again, some more terrain painting along the shore.
One of many highways in this world.
The area from a distance.

Area, from a different angle

No comments:

Post a Comment