Monday, March 30, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): A Little Work on Hacienda Drive

Hacienda Drive is a cul de sac of expensive modernist homes located in the northeastern part of Pottersville. This past week, I spent a lot of time finishing up many of the houses there, which were in various states of completion from months ago:

Aerial of Hacienda Drive

I like all of the houses I built there but below is my favorite. It's based on the diagonal. For some reason, it reminds me of the Mashugas from Sims 1. This seems like the type of house they'd live in. Maybe I'll create them for when I finally populate Pottersville.


Front of the diagonal house.
Back of the house.

Diagonal house at night.

The backyard deck of a neighboring house that I
call "Ink House," because it has a dark blue color scheme.

Another house on Hacienda Drive.

A neighboring house.

No comments:

Post a Comment