Wednesday, April 8, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): Cascade Plaza, Daytime Pics

Every world that I make, I try to have it based around a main feature. With Oceanview, it was its hideaway piers. With Sim Acres, the main feature was its art deco district. With Riverside, it was the entertainment district. Pottersville's main feature will be an area of Downtown that I call Cascade Plaza:

Overview, from the southeast.

I call it that because it's made up of a series of stepped platforms and staircases that cascade from a higher level of Pottersville onto a lower level. I had a lot of fun creating this area, but as you can imagine, it was a nightmare getting routing to work correctly.

Below are some daytime pics:

Eastern side of Cascade Plaza (still a WIP).
Cascade Plaza, looking northeast (WIP)

Looking northwest.

Testing the world in-game. I really had to test routing for
Cascade Plaza because I ran into a lot of
problems early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment