Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Pottersville (WIP): Riverside Park (Left Bank)

I have two riverside parks in Pottersville, one on the left bank, one on the right. At one point, I decided to tear this bank down, but recently changed my mind when I saw this view of the park across the water in-game:

View of left bank riverside park across
the water from Downtown.

Another view of left bank riverside park from Downtown.

I fell so in love with these views that I decided to put the park back up after tearing it down. Keep in mind that the park is still very much unfinished. The screenshots below are basically a rough draft. In the center of the park will be the town's seasonal lot. On one side of the park will be a gazebo and wedding arch. The other side, I might put in some ponds for sims to go fishing. Not sure yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment