Monday, June 1, 2020

WIP (Pottersville): Some More Nighttime Shots

Well, it looks like I'm heading into the homestretch with Pottersville. I'm about 80% done with the world. I'm seriously in shock right now. As large and complicated as it was, I never thought I'd ever get to a point where I'd be this close to completing it.


So, what's left to be done? Fleshing out a few more lots, sculpting/painting some shoreline areas, adding spawners and effects, adding street level details (lights, signs, fire hydrants, etc.) and creating some families. I'm in the middle of play testing.In the meantime, here are some screenshots:

Co-op City
Co-Op City

Downtown

Downtown, and right bank riverside park

Seasonal lot.

Seasonal lot from a distance.


The beach
One of the main highways linking to Downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment