Monday, June 22, 2020

Big Update Coming Soon...Just Sit Tight

So, if you've been following this blog, you'll notice that I haven't posted any updates for the past couple of weeks. Ironically, it's not because I've stopped working on Pottersville; it's that I've become so bogged down working on it that I didn't have time to update my progress on this blog.



Plus, Blogger updated its dashboard, but in a way that's become very confusing and frustrating, which has slowed me down even further. On top of that, I went back to updating all of my other TS1-related websites, like my Tumblr and The Sims Depot. Oh, and I launched a Patreon account, too.

So, I've been a very busy beaver. In the meantime, as you're waiting for a new update, feel free to  hop over to my website, Tumblr or Patreon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment