Monday, September 14, 2020

Mini-Update on Pottersville: Play Testing for Last Time, But There are Still Some Minor Issues

This past week, I've been heavily play testing Pottersville to hell and back to make sure that everything's in working order. For the most part, everything seems fine. However, there's an issue I'm having with one of the Showtime stages unfortunately, and I have to fix it before I can officially release Pottersville.

Dawn over Hacienda Drive

 

Another annoying thing that's happening is that my game has begun glitching, and I can't tell whether it's from the world itself, Island Paradise (which I just installed) or one of the mods I am using. So, I have to track down what is causing the glitch. If it turns out to be a mod or Island Paradise, I can breathe easy and just release Pottersville.

In any event, here are some screenshots from my latest play testing sessions. This is all to reassure you that yes, I am still heavily working on the world and yes, it will be coming out very soon! Sorry for all the delays, but this is the amount of work it takes to make sure that a world is working smoothly without any major glitches.

 

Interior of one of the houses in Pottersville

Living room of same house.

The backyard of one of the modernist mansions
overlooking Hacienda Drive.

Broad Street Business rabbithole, located
at Cascade Plaza

Fishing during sunset at one of Pottersville's
riverside parks.

If you want more current updates and screenshots, check out my Simblr, where I post more often. I don't post as much on Blogger because they changed the posting software and it's become somewhat annoying to use compared to how it used to be. Don't get me wrong--Blogger's gotten a little better over the past month and a half (I guess because so many users complained), but Tumblr is so much smoother, so I will be updating more frequently there. This isn't to say I won't be posting here at all. I will, but just not as much as on Tumblr. So, if you notice things are a little quiet here, again--check out my Simblr, where odds are, you'll see more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment