Monday, August 3, 2020

Pottersville (WIP): Tweaking World, Before and After Shots

This weekend, I've been looking for glitches, errors, etc. as I play test. I've also been seeing how I can tweak the world in terms of landscaping, because some areas still looked kind of dead or unfinished to me. Below, I will post some below and after shots to show how adding trees, rocks, etc. can go a long way in making any world come alive:

BEFORE: This is a section of the world that I was very unhappy with. It
looked very grey and unfinished to me.
AFTER: Added some rocks and landscaping. I'll probably add
some more stuff later this week. In any event, you can probably see
the huge difference now.

BEFORE: View across the water from one of the river bank parks.
There was a huge section of park on the other side (to the right of the painting)
that was never completed because I wasn't sure what to put there..

AFTER: Finally finished landscaping and added some rocks. Now
it looks better to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment