Monday, July 6, 2020

Pottersville is About 98% Done

Well, after spending so much time on Pottersville, it looks as though the world is pretty close to being finished.


What I have to do next is start going back into some lots, polish parts of the world and play test for errors. I also need to play test to see where to place fishing spawners.

I'm thinking of eliminating some lots because I went over my personal limit. I always made it a point to never have more than 200 lots in a world and so far, I have 218. Many of those lots are decorative but with so many lots in general, I'm worried about whether most machines will be able to handle this world. One alternative I'm considering is making two versions of Pottersville, one "light", one "full." I guess we'll see.

Beach and seaside

Co-Op City at night

Co-Op City at night, different angle

Pottersville, downtown. I might eliminate some
of these lots to reduce the file size of the world.

Downtown, street level.

Modernist neighborhood overlooking
Hacienda Drive.

Seaside townhouses and beach

1 comment: