Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pottersville (WIP): Library, Gym and Park

So, for the longest time, I had problems figuring out what to do with a particular part of Pottersville. I was just stuck for ideas and left the area undeveloped for months.

Well, finally, I figured out what to do. This area of Pottersville is kind of remote from where the action is (Downtown, Co-Op City), so I built a library, park and gym out there. Originally, I was going to place some residential lots but I already have way too many, IMO.

Library #2 in Pottersville. The second one is
located way across town in Co-Op City, so
residents of Hacienda Drive will sure to
appreciate this one.


Gym #2 in Pottersville. The other one
is located Downtown. I didn't like it at
first, but now it's grown on me.

Asian-themed garden with playground.

Park from a different angle. I might
add some more landscaping to make it
look prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment